An expert Antti Linna has long term and successful experience of turbocharging and air system control in R&D heavy duty diesel engine industry and competition diesel engines.
Antti Linna – CEO of HeEMS is turbocharging and air management control expert.
- M.Sc Tech (internal combustion engines and automotive engineering)
- 2003 – 2010 Part time heavy truck driver during studies
- Perfect learning possibilities of heavy duty diesel engine behavior
- 2008 – 2009 Team Lead of heavy machine maintenance group / Finnish KFOR battalion in Kosovo
- Nice knowledge of heavy machine maintenance and recovery (truck, wheel loaders, off road trucks, excavators, cranes, etc)
- 2010 – 2013 Internal combustion laboratory in Aalto University
- Practical working with research projects
- Summer 2012 Gas engine component team in Wärtsilä
- Short but intensive study with gas engine components
- 2013 – 2019 Turbocharging and Airpath-control expert in Agco Power
- Excellent experience of heavy duty agricultural diesel engine turbocharging and performance.
- I really liked this job!
- 2005 –> Profitable hobbies with combustion engine for example car engine upgrading and tractor pulling